Hydroline Cubicle RangeOffice Building / LondonHydroline Cubicle RangeOffice Building / ManchesterHydroline Cubicle RangeCollege / ScotlandHydroline Cubicle RangeLeisure Complex / Birmingham
The Hydroline fully framed cubicle system has been specially designed for use in demanding municipal changing areas,
washrooms and public toilets. Combining clean lines with extreme strength, the cubicles are very effective against the daily wear and tear associated with high use areas.
Hydroline has been engineered from the highest quality aluminium extrusions and is designed to be used in conjunction with 12-13mm compact grade laminate panels. The stylish design, combined with strong framework and panels, makes the system extremely robust and ideal for all wet or dry public environments.
Hydroline is available in a variety of durable powder coated colours, which ensures the system is suitable for a variety of projects. The system also offers a unique anti-finger trap door design, which is essential for areas where children of all ages are left to enjoy themselves. The cubicles also feature vandal resistant doorframes, with anti-lift off, heavy duty
• Commercial Offices
Doors, Divisions, Pilaster & Infils
• 12mm compact solid grade laminate
• Black core radius & polished edge finish
• 1980mm overall height (c/w 150mm leg) x 1500mm
• Increased height radius profiled divisions (upto 2600mm high) available at additional cost
• Hydroline is a fully framed tubular system manufactured from non-corrosive materials suitable for wet and dry areas.
Framework Colour Options
• RAL 9016 White; RAL 9001 Pearl White; RAL 9011 Black; RAL BS; 00A05 Steel Silver
• Rise and fall extruded channel continuous hinge
• Snib Turn Indicator and Keep
• Pilaster extrusion incorporating 150mm Leg
• Coat Hook
• Continuous wall channel Brackets
• Headrail End Caps
• Headrail End Caps – Ref: EXHREND
(Excludes Toilet Roll Holder)
Note: Wall & duct panelling and fully framed vanity units can be supplied to complement this system.
Ironmongery Finish: RAL 9016 White; RAL 9001 Pearl White; RAL 9011 Black; RAL BS; 00A05 Steel Silver
Colour Selections: Excelsior Cubicle & Washroom Colour Selection.
Special Notes:Outward opening doors complete with back to back St/Steel ‘D’ Handles. Increased height radius profiled divisions (upto 2600mm high) available at an additional cost Anti-peep rails to tops of cubicles available at an additional cost
We recommend that outward opening doors open onto an adjacent solid wall to prevent overstrain on hinges.