Quartz vanity tops

Excelsior range

Contemporary design and quality craftsmanship

Quartz is a hardwearing material and boasts many of the same qualities of granite such as the look and feel.

Quartz vanity tops:

An advantage of Quartz is it will not require the same intermittent polishing and sealing that granite needs. The engineered stone looks incredible and provides a seamless and solid colour throughout. Quartz combines the beauty of natural stone and added colours and details for an unrivalled finish.

Quartz tops are made of pieces of natural Quartz bonded together with a small amount of adhesive. Manufacturers make quartz tops by grinding natural quartz into dust and combining it with other natural and synthetic materials such as polymers, resins, and pigments.

Natural quartz makes up about 90% of the final product, while the other materials make up 10%.

One of the main reasons to buy quartz tops is they are ultra-durable. If you’re looking for a material that won’t crack, scratch, or get chipped easily, quartz is the way to go.

From creation to installation... you can rest assured

Excelsior have undertaken the manufacture, supply and installation of bespoke washroom products in all washroom environments since 1978. We have a wide selection of safe, attractive and reliable systems to suit all applications, from Nursery Schools right through to Leisure Centres and Hospitals.

Get in touch with Excelsior....

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.