The Hydroline fully framed cubicle system has been specially designed for use in demanding municipal changing areas, washrooms and public toilets. Combining clean lines with extreme strength, the cubicles are very effective against the daily wear and tear associated with high use areas.
Hydroline has been engineered from the highest quality aluminium extrusions and is designed to be used in conjunction with 12mm
Compact Grade Laminate panels. The stylish design, combined with strong framework and panels, makes the system extremely robust and ideal for all wet or dry public environments.
- Commercial Offices
From creation to installation... you can rest assured
Excelsior have undertaken the manufacture, supply and installation of bespoke washroom products in all washroom environments since 1978. We have a wide selection of safe, attractive and reliable systems to suit all applications, from Nursery Schools right through to Leisure Centres and Hospitals.
Hydroline Tubular Framed 12mm SGL cubicles
Doors, divisions, pilaster & infills:
- 12mm Compact Solid Grade Laminate
- Black core radius & polished edge finish
- 2010mm overall height (c/w 150mm leg) x 1500mm
- Increased height radius profiled divisions (up to 2600mm high) available at additional cost
- Hydroline is a fully framed tubular system manufactured from non-corrosive materials suitable for wet and dry areas
Framework colour options:
- RAL 9016 White; RAL 9001 Pearl White; RAL 9011 Black; BS00A05 Steel Silver
- Rise and fall extruded channel continuous hinge
- Snib Turn Indicator. Ref: I89P1213
- Pilaster extrusion incorporating 150mm Leg
- Coat Hook
- Continuous wall channel Brackets
- 60mm Headrail
- Headrail End Caps
Toilet roll holder & accessories available upon request
SGL - Compact Solid Grade Laminate
High pressure laminate (bonded onto a chipboard or MDF substrate. These core materials offer water resistance only (they are not waterproof) offers heat, scratch and impact resistance with edges finished with a colour match or contrast 2mm PVC detail. Comfortable in school, office, entertainment, health and retail environments alike.
- Protective overlay for printed decors.
- Decorative paper impregnated with melamine resin.
- Multiple layers of kraft paper impregnated with phenolic resin, to form a rigid exposed core with a radiused polished edge.
Ironmongery finish: RAL 9016 White; RAL 9001 Pearl White; RAL 9011 Black; RAL BS; 00A05 Steel Silver.
Colour selections: Excelsior preferred cubicle & washroom colour selection.
Anti-peep rails to tops of cubicles available at an additional cost.
Special notes: Outward opening doors complete with back to back aluminium ‘D’ Handles.
Increased height radius profiled divisions (up to 2600mm high) available at an additional cost.
We recommend that outward opening doors open onto an adjacent solid wall to prevent overstrain on hinges.
BIM objects - typical layouts
Downloadable BIM objects
Our BIM families are a time saving development with fully functional parametric objects. This highly acclaimed 3D model-based process is specifically designed for Infrastructure and Building projects. It offers many benefits to owners that enable simplicity for project management.
- Visualisation of designs
- Simulation of multiple design ideas
- Productivity improvement
- Analysing and testing of application and performance
BIM enables collaborative working; management of information as ‘one team’ within a digital model holding all the information required to design and construct the project from conception to completion.